I'm wanting to use the apache server to host 2 domains from the same dynamic ip, that is so far staying very static ( 3 months ).  But it is nat'd. ( 192.168.123.197 ). the thing I'm not sure of is how do I tell apache to distinguish between the default setup which has all the nice documentation links and a ton of directories that I'm just starting to investigate so don't want to lose yet, and the two seperate places where I'll put the other domain files?

I tried creating a directory for www.camplighthouse.org ( the server name is Genesis.camplighthouse.org as /home/camplighthouse/public_html and told apache to use it as a virtual host, but when I go there I still see the same default webpage even though I've put a junk index.html page there.  Would someone please point me in the right general direction?

Troy T. Hall

Registered Linux User #342150

---