Hi guys,
        Has anybody out there updated to the latest version of gaim? I have
downloaded the lates RPM to suit MDK9.2 but I get an error when I try to
run it.

Installation failed:
        file /usr/lib/libgaim-remote.so.0.0.0 from install of gaim-0.75-0mdk9.2
conflicts with file from package libgaim-remote0-0.68-1mdk

I have tried removing the old copy of gaim using rpmdrake and have also
deleted all files starting with libgaim-remote from /usr/lib/. Yet I
still get the error - any thoughts???

I need to have something that will talk with MSN as all but two of my
friends are from the great unwashed (Microsoft Users), I've tried Amsn
and kopete works fine, but gaim looks to have the nicest user interface.

Thanks - Aidan