From: "Bill W." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] graphical login - again
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 19:18:43 +0000

Hi everyone,
I've been trying to track down the reason that my machine won't boot into a
graphical login manager. Remember, my machine is set to boot graphically in
MCC and it seems to try....a blue screen appears for a moment then flashes
off....this occurs twice. I checked the boot.log and there was no mention of
any failed steps.
Can anyone tell me which file contains the boot config? I should take a look
and see if it is ok.

tia,
Bill W.

Get a FREE online virus check for your PC here, from McAfee. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963