On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 19:06:19 +0000
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In an effort to get a steady and current stream of Mandrake updates for
> version 9.2 I was testing different mirrors and settings. Anyway, I got it so
> mucked up at some point that I did the wrong thing.. I did the
> urpmi.removemedia -a which of course deleted everything.. I would like to
> restore the settings that came with the first 3 cd's of the powerpack (the
> silver club download version). I am just unsure of how to do this. What were
> they named, do I need to browse to each cd.. can someone just email me the
> urpmi.cfg file out of their etc/urpmi directory that shows the original
> settings?
>
> There was a another newbie post earlier this week but it did not quite do the
> same thing plus it was not quite right in its instructions either.
> Bruce

Here is the full details..if this does not work for you..then sorry..:)

urpmi.removemedia -a
You will find that your installation CD's are missing from the list
To readd your cd sources do:.........

Put CD1 in the drive and in root terminal type:

urpmi.addmedia --distrib cdrom removable://mnt/cdrom

Johan