Most Cable or DSL seems to be long duration DHCP, stil DHCP. Mine got
changed finally after 1 1/2 years. I was on Static mode and started
noticing that it cutt off every 15 minutes, damnit, I should've realized
why but it took me like a couple of weeks to figure it out [acutally, by
accident when I rebooted into Windows to play damed C&C2 Tiberium Sun]