On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 04:19:24 -0700
jason pearl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >Also lets you pick the desktop.  I run 12 all the time, so this
> >is easier for me than looking for the open link or putting up
> >with the browser on top of my mail.
> >
> >Lee
> >

> you must have alotta programs open hehe. i only use 2 at most but
> i always have about 10 windows open and just layerthem around.
>

> --
>
> jason pearl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>    ++++++++++++++++++
> "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"-Tupac
>    ++++++++++++++++++
> Kurrupted Visionz Phx, AZ    registered linux user #307811
> MDK 9.2 Linux                Machine# 193475, 227341
> AMD64 Opteron 1.6            http://counter.li.org
> ASUS SK8N
> uptime: 04:11:00 up 14:15, 3 users, load average: 2.54, 2.27, 1.87

Not really a lot of programs but I never really liked the window
concept very much.

I alway have kwrite on desk1, sylpheed on desk2, oo on desk3, cli on
desk4, quanta o desk 5, komba2 on desk6, current special projects on
desk7/11, and opera on desk12.  The box and mdk handle the load,
never crash, and generally please me greatly until I screw something
up.

Life is good.

Lee