On Sunday 18 January 2004 05:48, JoeHill wrote:
> Here's the contents of that file, if yer interested. I have it on
> my system. It's an example of a mail which is infected with Nimbda,
> IIANM, since Nimbda uses the 'iframe' exploit.

So,if I understand you correctly, it is a text printout of the
contents of an infected file, given as an example?  And therefore a
harmless one, since nothing can activate.  Well, we have used similar
quotes on the list before when discussing the problem.

Doesn't look as though it's anything to worry about Troy, but Joe's
right - it would probably look alarming to the virus scanner.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302