On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 17:43:27 +0000
Richard Urwin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > rebuilt pkg has been uploaded
> > xfwm-4.0.3.1-0.2mdk
>
> Got it. Installed it. Thanks very much for fixing it so fast.
>
> I'll be back later for that new file manager. That's the one bit of xfce I
> don't like.

Try ROX. You'll never look back :-)

http://rox.sourceforge.net/phpwiki/index.php/ROX-Filer

Check out the screenshots of it on my site, lotsa cool features and add-on
software for dealing with archives, MP3's, etc. and you can 'drag-and-drop' to
most Gnome apps, like GCombust, Gimp, etc. Even does video thumbnails.

--
JoeHill ++ ICQ # 280779813
Registered Linux user #282046