----- Original Message -----
From: Charles A Edwards <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:46:23 -0500
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] xmule/amule?

> On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 16:19:49 -0300
> "Angus Auld" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > For apollon I get, "no package named
>
> You can get it from my site
> apollon-0.9.1-3plf.i586.rpm
> libapollon0-0.9.1-3plf.i586.rpm
>
> You can add my site to urpmi with
> urpmi.addmedia eslrahc http://www.eslrahc.com/9.2/ with hdlist.cz
>
> and it will auto pull in the necessary gift rpm/rpms.
>

>     Charles
Thanks people for the replies on this. I am using 9.1,
so I think maybe that is making it a bit more difficult
for me.

Your rpms are only for 9.2 Charles, right? I found an
all-in-one-installer tar package here:

but it looks like there isn't any way for me to install this in
a way that I can easily remove it, a la rpm that is, using
checkinstall. These type installers make me a little nervous.
Anyone tried this one?

I should probably move up to 9.2, but 9.1 is working very
good for me.

Thanks again. Regards.

--Angus

"Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around
in awareness." -- James Thurber

~Linux Powered by Mandrake 9.1~
~Reg. Linux User #278931~