On Wednesday 21 January 2004 12:37, Budhi Astiyadi wrote:
> I use Mandraka 9.2 Download Edition.
> Can anybody tell me where are the Update Files that I download
> from live update? I want to burn it and install them in other
> machine that has no internet connection.
> Thanks before.

Budhi, simply point your browser to any of the mirrors, for example
here :
ftp://ftp.rediris.es/mirror/mandrake/updates/9.2/RPMS
Then download the appropriate files (or all of them), burn them to a
CD, and define that CD as an update-source.

Or, just update the files you want by copying them into some
directory of your choice, and then (as root): "urpmi somefile".

HTH

Kaj Haulrich.
--
** Sent from a 100 % Microsoft-free computer **