robin wrote:
Graham Watkins wrote:

Hi folks,

How do I stop Mozilla marking *all* mail, including everything on this list as well as whatever is sent by me, as junk mail?

It's a heuristic system, so you have to train it. If it marks something as junk and you unmark it, it won't normally marl similar mails.

That's what I thought. Trouble is, it doesn't seem to work.

You can also set it to ignore anything from an address in your address book. I found after a few days it produced very few false positives.

I'm pretty sure it's marking these as well - though I'll have to wait till the next one comes in to be absolutely sure.

Thanks for the input anyhow. -- Graham Watkins

On the whole, I preferred cats to women because cats seldom if ever used the word "relationship".(Kinky Friedman - Greenwich Killing Time)

Registered Linux user number 265254 http://counter.li.org