On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 17:51:31 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Fig ('RL Cassidy') disseminated the following:

> It's amazing that some people can open there mouth and not say anything.  Much
> less be of any help.  In all that time you took to flame, someone could be
> helped.  I've reverted back to WinXP,

...and the Linux world was left no poorer for it.

The 'help' was already offered, if you had taken the time to read Greg's reply
you would have seen that you can get instructions on how to unsub by reading the
headers of the list mail.

What that has to do with Linux being ready for prime time is unknown to me,
however I suspect that it is more likely that Linux is doin' just fine, it is
you who are 'not ready'. Going back to XP means one of two things: that you are
enough of a sucker to have paid the 300 bones for it or are some warez punk
running Devil's Own. Pile on top of that the fact you would be compelled to
choose an OS because of one sarcastic comment on a mailing list...

Amazing how much you can tell about a person just by their reaction to a little
snide prodding :-D

BTW, what in the name of $DEITY is Earthlink Zoo Mail?

--
JoeHill ++ ICQ # 280779813
Registered Linux user #282046