On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 12:29:15 -0200
Josenildo Marques <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes, as you said, it's not easy and the output text is very long
> indeed. I selected some lines which I thought were worth showing.

You may find that the output is similar to that of a lot of programs
since the libraries are looked for in a large number of places. If they
are not found, you get ENOENT (file not found) and the loader looks for
it somewhere else. What you probably snipped is the startup, which is
not as useful as the stuff near where the error occurred. For a
compicated file, the strace can be very voluminous. You can also try
running it inside a gdb.

And yes, posting to the cinelerra list may be a better idea - you'll
probably be able to get more help. I'm not in any way trying to suggest
it's off topic, but it does make sense to ask communities where you
might be able to get more help. For instance, I could ask a New Yorker
in the middle of Central Park how to get to Wall Street and get a good
answer. But I could ask a taxi driver and I might even get a better one.

Hmm. I might follow my own advice and ask about some gimp problems on
the gimp-users list. :)