Here is the problems I have a Dell Inispron 4000 series the and of cores the mother
board is bad but every thing works fine except the system bios dues not keep time.  No
problem I don't mind the clock time being wrong but every time it boots up it finds my
network card and wireless network card also. So it keeps screwing up my network
settings and I have to keep copying the configuration for the wireless card over every
time I want to use it.

Dose any one have any idea how to fix this problem? Besides replacing the mother board
maybe a permission change would that work?

Thanks so much

Yeah I know I a cheep
David