On Tuesday 27 January 2004 22:14, Warren Post wrote:
> This story caught my eye:
>
> MyDoom Virus Could be 'Linux War' Weapon
> http://www.internetnews.com/dev-news/article.php/3304311
>
> I wonder if it would run under Wine? :-)
> --
> Warren Post, Registered Linux user 241394
> Santa Rosa de CopÃn, Honduras
> http://srcopan.vze.com/

I read elsewhere that it would act like most other worms for the
remainder of January, then change to a DoS attack on SCO between Feb1
and Feb12, then revert to normal worm behaviour.

Whoever wrote this is doing us no favours.  Everybody is hurt by this
one.  Incidentally, I got my first infected email yesterday - it was
spoofed as a returned undeliverable.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302