From: "Steve Kaufman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [mandrake] Re: [newbie] Sceensavers in KDE
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 16:07:59 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

How many screensavers should have gotten loaded when all the fixes are
applied. I only have one basically and a random selection and A black screen
Should there have been more.

I had gone into a config GUI that asked me for the root password before
doing the check for the screensavers but had exited it.