On Fri, 2004-01-30 at 17:53, Michael Begin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Sorry for the stupid question:
>
> I am unable to update my Mandrake 9.2 install.  Here is the error
> message:
>
> Unable to update medium, it will be automatically disabled.
> Errors:
> retrieve of source hdlist (or synthesis) failed
> no hdlist file found for source "update_source"
> problem reading synthesis file of medium "update_source"
>
> I am sure this is an easy one.
>
> Thanks for the help!
> Mike

Have you pointed your browser to
http://urpmi.org/easyurpmi/index.php

and set up the sources ? Have you updated them lately ?
#urpmi.update -a

I think you have to remove your e-mail from the reply-to
field...Otherwise messages will only get to you and not to the list.

josenildo marques
icq #289971493
homepage http://cyb.ezdir.net
registered linux user #341648
*********
"Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has
known." Oscar Wilde