For the moment the 9.2 updates on my site are on hold until Sun or Mon.

I am moving all of my system to a new location.
Thus far have only got my gateway and main cooker system back online.

Adding to the hold-up on the 9.2 system is that I am completly
rebuilding it.
Going from Asus AMD 1g to Soyo AMD 3200+ with 1gig 3400
ram.

At the time that I do get it back on-line I will be updating sylpheed to
sylpheed-0.9.9 and will be uploading a rebuilt mozilla-1.6 which is
'supposed' to fix the enigmail problem some have seen.

    Charles

--
All the troubles you have will pass away very quickly.