On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 19:01:01 -0200
Josenildo Marques disseminated the following:

> There are known knowns.
> These are things we know that we know.
> There are known unkowns.
> That is to say, there are things we know we don't know.
> But, there are also unknown unknowns.
> These are things we don't know we don't know.

It's not really meant to be a poem. Donald Rumsfeld is quite well known (LOL!)
for dissembling in a most unfathomable way. Worse than Bush even, if that's
possible. Do a search on Google for Rumsfeld quotes, there's some real howlers.

--
JoeHill ++ ICQ # 280779813
Registered Linux user #282046
"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known
unkowns. That is to say, there are things we know we don't know. But, there are
also unknown unknowns. These are things we don't know we don't know."-- Donald
Rumsfeld