JoeHill wrote:
Just got my server machine back up and seemingly running stable, so I install
MLDonkey and the GUI, fire up a VNC desktop, and try to run 'mldonkey', to which
I get 'command not found'.

Now, when I try to remove the packages (try a reinstall), I get:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] joehill]# urpme mldonkey
unable to remove package mldonkey-2.5.4+2-0.20040105.1plf

WTF?

When I've used urpme it has always given me a reason if it was unable to remove something. This message looks incomplete - did you get back to the prompt?

I see you were su rather than root when you tried it - maybe you need to be logged in as root ("su -" rather than just "su"). Or you could try to remove it via rpmdrake in mcc.

Margot