Yes,

I insaalled it and here's wht I found. It has an older version of xfrre86, so it
couldn't
support my TNT cards. It does NOT include either KDE or Gnome for a desktop interface.
The
number of apps included are rather limited compared to Rad Hat, Mandrake and Caldera (
and I
got the inexpensive 2 CD set from Linuxmall). It appears to be extremely stable and
has some
good utilities for sysadmins. This is definitely a release for servers and niche market
machines at this point (based on what I saw).

Sam