Użytkownik Charles A Edwards napisał:

On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 15:35:35 +0100
Wojciech Podgórni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

GLib-CRITICAL **: file gstrfuncs.c: line 186 (g_strconcat): assertion `string1 != NULL' failed.

Another weird thing is that seems that it is set to theme 4Missy (???)
by default. And when I try to change theme to Default, another "happy"
message appears:

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkentry.c: line 440 (gtk_entry_set_text): assertion `text != NULL' failed.

This is classic gtk1.2 and gtk++2 infighting.

Mozilla is now gtk2 and will only support gtk2 themes.
Some of the WM's and the corresponding themes they make use of are
gtk1.2 based.

If you have xfce4 installed can you boot to it and see if you get the
same behaviour.

Charles

I got the same behaviour there. It looks like ~/.gtkrc* files are to blame. When I deleted all of them, I got a lot nicer Modern/Classical view (only Decrypt icon "dead" now) and now I am going to cease experimenting with GTK themes (I set in GNOME to Galaxy theme - it is GTK 1.2 for Gnome 2).
Now I've got another question - how to import GPG keys to Mozilla 1.6? It seems like I've lost one during transition (now I have only THAWTE key and cannot choose anything else). It seems like EnigMail is the most troubling part of Mozilla-1.6 package for me... :(
Wojciech Podgórni