Hi

I am trying to compile the DJBDNS (aka TinyDNS) package to try out.

However I get some linking errors about lack of 'errno'. Isn't that in
the standard gcc libraries to translate system call error numbers??
Maybe this package doesn't include the correct libraries for the GNU
C compiler??

Barfs at the the linker stage when compiling the <daemon-tools>
package which the main package is dependent on:
Linking ./src/* into ./compile...
Compiling everything in ./compile...
./load envdir unix.a byte.a
envdir.o(.text+0xd5): In function `main':
: undefined reference to `errno'
envdir.o(.text+0x1b3): In function `main':
: undefined reference to `errno'
envdir.o(.text+0x1cd): In function `main':
: undefined reference to `errno'
unix.a(openreadclose.o)(.text+0x3f): In function `openreadclose':
: undefined reference to `errno'
unix.a(pathexec_run.o)(.text+0xf2): In function `pathexec_run':
: undefined reference to `errno'
unix.a(pathexec_run.o)(.text+0x169): more undefined references to
`errno' follow
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [envdir] Error 1
Copying commands into ./command...
cp: cannot stat `compile/svscan': No such file or directory
I am just following the instructions to the letter and not trying to
be clever :-)

Any ideas? Maybe I misconfigured my compiled kernel or something?

Cheers

Robert