I am trying to make a bootable CD using mindi. However it complains that I have no
/boot/boot.b and offers to use /boot/boot.0300 instead.

I am sure that I used to have a file called /boot/boot.b and a line in /etc/lilo.conf
"install=/boot/boot.b" but this has gone also. I do have the /boot/boot.0300 file
which mindi refers to.

I can only think that something must have gone wrong when I updated my kernel as this
is the only time I can remember doing anything which would affect /etc/lilo.conf.

Anyone know what has happened here?

Thanks

Pete
Ardnamurchan     Scotland