Hi all,

The time is getting closer when I will be able to
start testing different groupware packages to possibly
deploy in a business environement.  However, I will
need some recommendations from all of you.  To this
point, I'm only aware of three major groupware
packages:

1) phpgroupware
2) kroupware
3) opengroupware

The package should be easy for a newbie to install (if
possible), provide email services and shared
calendering.  Shared contacts, grouping, and exchange
compatibility (even for a fee) would also be a bonus.

What do all of you recommend and why?

Thanks in advance!!

Tango