Hi,
Do you perform the following sequence..if not...your local list will be the date you
added the link...this is my setup..scripts I use..

This one only once...unless you lost your list-media...

su - -c "urpmi.addmedia --update iscoza
ftp://ftp.is.co.za/linux/distributions/mandrake/updates/9.2/RPMS/ with
../base/synthesis.hdlist.cz"

This every time you want to update...

su - -c "urpmi.update iscoza"   #the name I gave to my media.

su - -c "urpmi --auto-select --noclean --media iscoza"

If you do this then it will work correctly...every time.. unless the server is off.
Feel free to create 3 scripts..just change the media name.

Enjoy

Johan

--
Johan
Registered Linux User #330034 .. still learning