On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 16:01:05 -0500
Dan Gordon disseminated the following:

> > http://bashburn.sourceforge.net/
> >

> What an excellent find. I just installed this and burned a cd with it.
> Thanks Joe.

Actually, thanks goes to Todd Slater, who turned me on to Liferea, then sent me
his RSS feed list, which included Lockergnome, which had an article on that app.

Just glad to share the joy! If GCombust won't go GTK2, my burning is going CLI,
looks cooler in a transparent term anyhow ;-)

--
JoeHill
Registered Linux user #282046