Hi,

At first attempt at installing package_A directly thus:
urpmi package_A

gave me a message saying package_A had bad signature and stopped without installing it.

When I installed package_B, which happens to depend on package_A thus:

urpmi --auto package_B

I got these lines:

The following packages have bad signatures:
.
.
package_A
.
.
Do you want to continue? (y/N)

I said yes and package_A installed with the rest even though it was refused when I attempted to install it directly, the first attempt.

I was not given the option to continue at the first attempt. Does anybody know why? Has anybody else seen this behavior?

Thanx

Ayoub