Hi

I am trying to install 9.2 on a dell latitide CPt 466 Mhz celeron.
The following happens
  The system boots from CD,  I just choose the standard installation mode
  The system is enabling PCMCIA devices
   The system is accessing the linux installation disc in my cdrom drive
      (toshiba cd-rom xm1902b)
  The system is detecting USB devices
  Then it hangs with the message
    "I can't access a mandrake linux installation disc in your cdrom drive
      (toshiba cd-rom xm1902b)"
   Retrying and playing with other drivers bring no solution

I also tried with the beta release of version 10 which seems not to have
the problem (I can at least continue to language selection and security level
setting)

Rgds

Dominiek