From: Lexx [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11 February 2004 10:50:pm
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] Matrix screensaver

Before I go ahead and wipe Debian off my laptop and replace it with MDK
I'd like to know if I can use the rather nice Matrix screensaver that is
in KDE, if not where can it be found?

I seem to have a rather basic graphics card and it can't handle most of
the screensavers in kdeartwork.

I downloaded xscreensaver-4.12-1mdk.i586.rpm, but I'm not sure if (a) I
already have it or (b) it's going to contain more high-graphic content.

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks in advance
Lexx

--
The world is not #000000 and #FFFFFF.... more a muted #CCCCCC