On Thursday 12 February 2004 01:15, Todd Slater wrote:
> There's an app I want that requires python 2.3; anybody know if I could
> grab the rpm's for 9.2 and use in 9.1? Or, even better, if there's a
> python 2.3 package for 9.1? I've tried urpmi and rpmfind.net.
>
> Todd

I think that's what I did at the time, at least I got my 2.3 from cooker.
If it doesn't work you could try building your own from srpm.

I did have quite a lot of fuss getting to run 2.2 and 2.3 simultaneously.
Uninstall 2.2 before installing 2.3 the PATH variables tend to got messy
otherwise.
2.3 should be downwards compatible in most cases, anyway.

Good luck,
HarM
--
Registered Linux User #197998