On Friday 13 February 2004 08:13 pm, Greg Meyer wrote:
> On Friday 13 February 2004 07:18 pm, Marc Resnick wrote:
> > > Marc; Why not set your PC to a static IP address? That would solve it
> > > permanently.
> > >
> > > Lanman
> >
> > True, it would. But understand that I'm just 13 and my Dad's a bit
> > sketchy about doing these things.
>
> Why, cause maybe your trying to do something he wouldn't approve of?  Shame
> on you.
>
> Or maybe it's just a game or something your trying to play through the
> firewall and he don't get it.

Or maybe he doesn't like messing with settings when his computers are working
fine?

And if you must pry I'm setting up an America's Army server.
www.americasarmy.com

Not a bad game, either, made by the US army. I think there might be some
subliminal messages though... =/
I especially like it because they actually took the time to make a Linux
version. =)

Marc