On Saturday 14 February 2004 22:32, you wrote:
> I'm sorry not to be specific...
> I ment when I have a mail with different links in it and I want to
> see them, in Thunderbird I can open them in the same window but in
> different tabs. I hope this helps
> Christophe

Ah - I think I see  You want to open urls in a browser window.  I'm
still not certain whether you are asking whether you can use a
different browser than Konqueror, or whether you want to be able to
open the links in tabs.  I suspect it is the second one.  However,
both these possibilities are set in kde's Control Center.  In 9.2
look for Configure Your Desktop.  Then find Web Browsing > Behaviour.
You can configure tabs there.  (I'm using 9.1 on this box, but I
think it's in the same place in 9.2).

To change which browser you use, you also need the Control Center, but
this time it's in Components > File Associations > text > html .  You
will see a list of the browsers you have installed.  Select the one
you want, and use Move Up to put it at the top of the list.  HTH

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302