Hi!

I have the same problem, I used ./configure and compiled it, but it don't
work, when I try to start it. It's something with the  QT-plugin, I guess.
It can't find the plugin, but it's installed. I thought maybe it's an old one
and searched for the newest and installed it, but it didn't work either.

I need help with that also. :))

Mario
Webmaster of All Anipalace Palace
[EMAIL PROTECTED]