Hi All,

I recently got broadband installed and I wanted to update my Mandrake 9.0
installation to the very latest of... well... pretty much everything -
Including KDE, Open Office, etc.

My problem is that I don't fully understand the use of urpmi yet. I did the
following,

Set up some mirrors and hdlist locations
Logged out of KDE (I understand that you can't / shouldn't update KDE within
KDE)
Did ctrl-alt-f1 from the login prompt for a terminal
su to root
Ran init 1
Did urpmi --auto-select and left it to it (after confirming to get the
packages)

Problem is it didn't actually DO anything to my sytem. I think what I told
it to do was download all the packages and nothing else.

I therefore have two requests,

1) Can someone please provide me with mirrors I may need to update properly
from 9.0 to 9.2.

2) Give me correct urpmi command.

Thanks very much,

Stevie :)

designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of
this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as
an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial
product, an official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official
statement of Lehman Brothers.  Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
secure or error-free.  Therefore, we do not represent that this information is
complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such.  All
information is subject to change without notice.