You might actually be in luck using mdk 8.. but I wouldn't try it with 9.2. (in fact I already have.)

no luck whatsoever getting it to work..

but apparently it works on anything up to and including mdk9.1

good luck.

rgds

Franki

--
Please sign our petition to encourage notebook manufacturers to offer video card upgrades just like desktops.
http://www.petitiononline.com/inspiron/petition.html

For free scripts, online webmaster tools, HTML, XHTML, Perl & PHP tutorials and stuff, visit:
http://htmlfixit.com, Free web developer resources.