Hello everyone,

I am trying to make my PCTEL winmodem work in MD9.2. I found the following page from google http://www.peacefulaction.org/sayamindu/pctel.html#INSTALLATION it talks about needing the source for LINUX in a directory /usr/src/LINUX. MD default installation which I am using does not have this directory.

If some wonderful person on this list has a few minutes to look at this page and translate it for me into MD LINUX (remember I am a major newbie so details are really needed) that would be really great.

I only want to be able to use the modem for faxing as I am on cable.

Thanks
Steve