Hi!

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 11:24 am, RichardA wrote:
> To know your enemy, you must become your enemy... Keep your friends
> close and your enemies closer. - Sun Tzu

        That solves an interesting problem ... the quote is used quite often in pop
culture (e.g. Tupac, Cruel Intentions, Godfather - incidentally none of which
I've actually viewed) and he [my brother] was wondering where the quote
originated from.

        Thanks!

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 04:42 am, Miark wrote:
> I tried Panda recently, and I'd have to recommend _against_ it because its
> virus definitions are almost four months old.  I couldn't find any update
> utility or any mention of updates in the pavcl man page.
        http://www.pandasoftware.com/download/linux/linux.asp has a newer version
7.0-1 available for download, it's dated February 2004. The help still
doesn't indicate where to update the signature file, but the help on the
heuristic scan (pavl -heu) hints that it is possible.

        Anyway, it's good that companies keep Linux in mind when developing products.

Regards
        _nasturtium