-----Original Message-----
From: Walt Frampus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 5:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Mandrake 10 RC1 !

On Wed, 2004-02-18 at 17:16, robin wrote:

> Anyone have any success with nVidia drivers? 2.6
sounds good, but if I
> can't play Tuxracer, I'm not interested ;-)
>
> Sir Robin

running Mandrake 10 RC! right now with latest Nvidia
driver installed..
tuxracer rules!!!   just make sure you have the kernel
source installed

Walt

Waaaa?  What did I do wrong? I tried installing the
Nvidia drives last night (using sh <NVpackName>
--update and it died.  First it complained about
kernel sources, which I urpmi'd after, then it refused
at a later point.  I wish I had the error, but I dont'
have that box in front of me right now... I gave up
since RC1 still lacks "3d accelleration".  So are you
saying you could play other games like Enemy
Territory, etc, stuff that requires 3d?  Any ideas
what I may have been doing wrong?

Techo