Hello,

More wired...
When I click on a link in Kmail it opens it in Quanta...
Is it me alone or what but for the 15 days experience of linux I have only
problems...

1/ My personal folder is not accessible any more like the desktop
configuration panel even I tried the update-menus -v comand
2/ I can not setup a printer
3/ I can not install a package like wine or Firefox because rpmDrake is not
working anymore...
4/ And now the e-mail links are not opening in Konqueror...

A good thing I have Win XP on the same computer to keep on working.
So what else can go wrong?
Bye
Christophe