On Thursday 19 February 2004 08:54 am, Bill Lawrence wrote:
> Hi Everyone,

> Apparently Mandrake Move is quite picky about what USB drive one uses.
> I have a San Disk Cruzer 128 MB and a Lexar Media device that accepts SD
> memory cards.  Move doesn't seem to automatically see either of them.
> So, I have a twofold question:

> Is there any non-automatic way to get Move to store its configuration
> files on either device, and then on command load them from there?

> What USB drives does it like?
>> Bill Lawrence
Bill, the best I can determine it likes only usb 1.1 compatible devices. I
have a usb 2.0 device that is now locked and will not read at all. It worked
the first time and then no more. I took it back to where I bought it and got
another and bang, same thing.. It sits in a drawer now waiting for a magic
wand.
--
Dennis M. linux user #180842