On Thursday 19 February 2004 05:12 pm, Tudor Vinereanu wrote:

->Could anybody help me to properly setup my Internet connection?
->
->Another (somehow related) issue is: what's the Mandrake equivalent of
->if-up.eth0? The script that gets executed when the Ethernet interface is
->brought up?
->
->Thanks in advance,
->Tudor

Don't know if I can help or not (I've got cable-modem here) but:

My /etc/resolv.conf looks like this:

nameserver 192.168.0.1 (which points to my hardware router)

and I believe that the script you are looking for is here:
(and if this is not it, it should be in this area!)

and here, it looks like this:

DEVICE=eth0
BOOTPROTO=dhcp
NETMASK=255.255.255.0