When I go into MDK Control Center -> Network and Internet -> DrakConnect under Internet Access -> Type it shows modem, but thre is no modem what so ever on this computer. It showd after I got mouse happy and click one too many times when installing a new network card. Actually there is a mouse, but MDK doesn't see it (winmodem), but I really don't care too much about that. Is there any way to rever this to the original setting (cannot remember the exact words) I've tried to re-run the Wizard, but no matter what I only get modem... TIA for any help!
--