On Saturday 21 February 2004 17:28, Hoyt Bailey wrote:

> I was under the impression that after the above I showed the screensavers
> menu with permissions etc.  The problem is that while I know how to add
> images to 'slide show' and I created the images with 'gimp' and I believe
> they are correctly permissioned.  I cant get the listing when sitting in
> directory /screensavers in the setup portion of 'slide show' IE the listing
> is blank(empty, nonexistant, bare, not there).  Maybe they should be in
> /home but they are in /screensavers and I doubt moving them would help.
>
> Regards;
> Hoyt

Ah, I see.  I've got all of my previous screensavers re-installed now.  I'm
seeing the same thing you are (file names are not listed when selecting the
folder that contains the images you want to display).  I remember this
happening on 9.2 also but, since they're displaying in the slide show, I
chose to ignore the fact.  Perhaps the fact that I wanted to use all of the
images in the folder, and didn't need to select individual images made things
much simpler for me?  All of my images are in a sub-sub folder under my home
directory.

--
19:19:57 up 1:25, running Mandrake Linux release 10.0 (RC1) for i586, kernel
2.6.2-3mdk

Except for 75% of the women, everyone in the whole world wants to have sex.
- Ellyn Mustard