On Sunday 22 February 2004 11:19 am, Marc Resnick monotonically droned on:
> On Sunday 22 February 2004 01:47 am, Paul Kaplan wrote:
> > ftp://mandrake.redbox.cz/people/bluehawk/kde32-92
> >
> > On Saturday 21 February 2004 09:28 pm, Marc Resnick wrote:
> > > Does anyone know where I can get KDE 3.2 RPMs for Mandrake? I know I've
> > > seen a thread like this before, but I couldn't find it.

> Is there a command to just install all of them? I tried to do a
> urpmi.addmedia but it said it couldn't read the synthesis file.

You may have to ftp over to the site in Konq. then poke around to find the
synthesis file, then correct where it is so when you run urpmi.addmedia you
have it. If you can't find the synthesis file, go to another site.

Rob
--

Linux: For the people, by the people.
Linux Counter #183693 http://counter.li.org/