Hi!
I try install Hauppauge card follow this dokument step by
step (with ivtv driver):
So!
After install created this device, but his name not really
equal that card what I read in mythtv docs:
>From mythtv documents::
00:0c.0 Multimedia video controller: Internext Compression
Inc iTVC15 MPEG-2
Encoder (rev 01)

        Subsystem: Hauppauge computer works Inc.: Unknown
device 4801
        **********
Form my lspci -a:
00:0c.0 Multimedia video controller: Internext Compression
Inc: Unknown device 0016 (rev 01)
        Subsystem: Hauppauge computer works Inc.: Unknown
device 4009

      Memory at e4000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=64M]

      Capabilities: <available only to root>
This is not error?
/dev/v4l devices are created, and if I try card with this
command: cat /dev/video0 > file.mpg
this create file.mpg. But if I view this file, I see as tv
with no channel (I think this is correct).
My problem now this:
I try install MythTV as dokuments. Because I use Mandrake
9.2 download edition, I can't install some rpms from cd-s.
Set QTDIR environment variable, and add PATH $QTDIR/bin.
Install lame form tar.gz package. And try install MythTV,
but this is the configure output:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] tothb1]# /usr/local/mythtv-0.13/configure

Please note that these settings only deal with libavcodec,
not MythTV.
CPU              x86

Big Endian       no

MMX enabled      yes

Vector Builtins  yes

Creating config.mak and config.h
What programs need to correct install?
After this I try use xawtv, scantv:
Scantv not found any channel (but I set east-europe and PAL
systems).
And the xawtv output this:
********
bash-2.05b$ xawtv

This is xawtv-3.88, running on Linux/i686 (2.4.22-21mdk)

WARNING: No DGA support available for this display.
/dev/v4l/video0 [v4l2]: no overlay support

v4l-conf had some trouble, trying to continue anyway

ioctl:
VIDIOC_ENUM_FMT(index=0;type=VIDEO_CAPTURE;flags=0;description="";pixelformat=0x00000000
[....]): Inappropriate i
octl for device

v4l2: read: Input/output error

v4l2: read: Input/output error

Segmentation fault
*********
I use ATI radeon 9200 second edition card, and not correct
this card drivers OpenGL, and DGA supports.
Please help!
Thanks!
Toti