On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 14:44:37 -0000
Jamie Kerwick disseminated the following:

> I have some video files in AVI format that I would like to convert to
> VCDs -- what *free* software is available for Mandrake to do this ??

Download this script:

http://www.orderinchaos.org/mencvcd

copy it to /usr/bin or ~/bin and edit to suit (esp the device ID for
your burner, mine is 0,0,0); chmod +x to make it executable, then run it
without any args to see all the options.

Great script. It does all the work for you, even burns the VCD or SVCD
for you once all the encoding is done.

--
JoeHill
Registered Linux user #282046