Sorry if this has already been addressed.

I have downloaded and installed 10.0rc1 but several things seem to be wrong with it and I am not having any success installing some of the software I would like to use.

This makes me want to install the stable 9.2 now and upgrade to the latest and greatest stable packages once it is installed. Then, when 10.0 is stable and released, I would like to upgrade to it.

Will the upgrade to 10.0 be possible from 9.2.?

Thanks,

-=Thinker