Hmm, installation went fine, fast and smooth.

First obvious thing is the display. I tried 640x480, 800x600, and 1024x768
resolutions with combinations of the screen sizes but I've still got this
tiny KDE window on a much larger screen. Looks like only about a third to
half of the screen is actually being used, the rest is a large black border.

Any input appreciated!

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                 Dark< >Lord