On Friday 27 February 2004 08:13 am, Todd Slater wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 11:32:58PM -0800, John Wilson wrote:

> > Yeah and the screwy thing is that it's citing messages I either never
> > sent or were sent months ago.  Very weird indeed.
>
> I was just getting them for messages I sent but this morning I had about
> 20 claiming I sent suspicious attachments for mails I never sent!

I have been getting them too.  I think that somebody that subscribes/posts to
this list with Windows is infected with the latest and is sending messages
that appear to come from the other list members.

Hint, if are reading this and you are running Windows, check your machine for
the latest viruses.
--
/g